There are a lot of ways to boost your productivity but using applications are an advantage. With the right app, your productivity will boost to the top! However, deciding which applications to download may be discouraging so this list should help you narrow down your choices!
– Organize them into lists such as Shopping”, “Work”, “Private” or anything else.
– Daily planner which you can share and delegate to your family, friends and colleagues with the call, text, email action without leaving the application.
– Offers text documents, milestone, management, file sharing, messaging and time tracking.
– This app visualizes and prioritizes meetings, tasks, brainstorms and anything else.
Sharing/ Building/ Discovering
– For note taking, organizing and archiving can be sorted into a notebook, tagged, annotated, edited, given comments and searched.
– Work productively with other people remotely, without using email and without having to rely on multiple other technologies or platforms.
– Allows users to sync files and later access them from a web browser or mobile devices. Users can also share files publicly or with their contacts.
– Enables users to manage and track projects, deadlines, schedules, and other workflow processes. It also allows users to collaborate with one another.
– Allow communities, groups, or teams to join through a specific URL or invitation sent by a team admin or owner. All content inside Slack is searchable, including files, conversations and people.
– Provides video chat and voice call services. Users may exchange such digital documents as images, text, video, and any others and may transmit both text and video messages and allows a creation of video conference call.
– Encrypted, an instant messaging client for smartphones. It uses the internet to send text messages, documents, images, video, user location and an audio message.
– Allows users to create a special folder on their computers, which Dropbox then synchronizes so that it appears to be the same folder (with the same contents) regardless of which device is used to view it.
– Allows you to store files in the cloud, share files, and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with collaborators.
– Commonly used to manage online brands and to submit messages to a variety of social media services.
If This Then That
– Allows the user to create chains of simple conditional statements, called “recipes”, which are triggered by a different command. A smart tool that can be used to automate a range of repetitive social media tasks.
– Schedule, track keywords and will inform you the digest of the tweets that contains those keywords. It can also purge DM and tweets .
– Designed to manage accounts in social networks by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Many of the above software also have smartphones application that will help you be productive even when you are out of the office, at home or on a vacation. Check out our favorites!
– This app is for managing a reading list of articles from the internet. The best thing about this app is faster saving to read it later, you can view it even if you are offline.
– Filling up forms has never been this easy! You can add personal details, contacts, addresses and even credit card information with just one tap! All the information will be secured with PIN protection and is stored locally on your device.
– A great app for Mind Mapping. A visual representation of your ideas to brainstorm and organize your thoughts by the help of nodes and images.
Auto-arranges itself and can export your mind maps to Open format, text file or as an image.
– You don’t have a scanner next to you? Then this app is all you need! You can take a picture of your documents and the CamScanner will enhance it just as nice and crisp like a natural scanner.
– Allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web wirelessly for free. It also allows you transfer your files, record your screen and much more.
Try all these and let us know what application has helped you the best!